To avoid the environmental consequences of extracting and processing virgin materials by using recycled and reclaimed materials.
- Most products available with recycled content
- Reduced virgin cement consumption in select products
- Grout in concrete masonry can contain substantial percentage of SCM
||MW3.1: 2 pts.
||MRc4 up to 2 pts.
(Healthcare MRc3: up to 4 pts.)
||GIBc15: 1 pt.
||MR BPDO - Sourcing: up to 2 pts.
||GIB Recycled and reused infrastructure: 1 pt.
- Concrete unit masonry
- Interlocking concrete pavements
- Permeable interlocking concrete pavements
- Decorative landscape walls
- Proto IITM post tension masonry site walls
Angelus Block offers from select locations CMU, pavers, and SRW units with postconsumer / preconsumer recycled content blends (crushed reclaimed and waste product as aggregate replacement). Many stock items contain recycled material.¹ The result is a corresponding reduction in consumption of virgin aggregates.
Angelus pavers and segmental retaining units have significant amounts of recycled material.
Please see next -
MR: Recycled Content (2)
for FLY ASH IN MASONRY GROUT
as a substantial opportunity for recycled content.
¹ Please confer with your representative for current availability, content, and locations. Availability, percentages, and type of recycled content are subject to change. Recycled aggregates are inherently variable; the higher the recycled content, the greater the potential for color and texture variation. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Green Credits & Strategies : Recycled Content